Xenia Voronicheva was born in central Russia in the city of Samara on the banks of the large Russian Volga River. She spent her childhood in a village near Samara. Now she lives in Samara with her husband and daughter.
Xenia graduated from the Samara State Pedagogical University as a culturologist and cultural anthropologist.
She works in the field of editorial, advertising and book illustration since 2015.
Abstract, Art Show International Gallery, 2022
Color, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
Abstract, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
New Artists, Gallery Victoria, Samara, Russia 2021.
Character design and illustration exhibition "Persona Zhi", Samara, Russia 2021.
Personal exhibition "Self-attitude", Samara, Russia 2021.
Book illustration exhibition and festival Berrywaterfest, Moscow, 2020.
New Artists, Gallery Victoria, Samara, Russia 2020.
Apartment triennial, Samara, Russia 2020.
Book illustration exhibition "In the world of Chuvash legends and fairy tales", Cheboksary, Russia 2019.
Author's New Year and Christmas postcards exhibition, Moscow, Russia 2018.
Dravet syndrome Foundation USA, Amazon, Barns and Noble, KIT Publishing House, Cherdobryak kids magazin, BHV Petersburg publishing house, Paddle Marco LLC, Prostye pravila publishing house, Ponimashka kids magazine, Icon Aerospace, Poppy Cakes, Bunch Box Flowers.
Interview for the online edition SOM "Three stories of Samara artists", February 2021
Samara GIS Space interview without words, March 2021
Talent Prize Award, Abstract, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
Honorable mention Award, Color, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
Cultural Studies, Anthropology and Art History, Samara State Pedagogical University, Russia, 2008
School of Book Illustration, Moscow, Russia 2016
School of Contemporary Art, Samara, Russia, 2020
The Life Inside Brainopolis, Dr. Karon Schnitzer, 2021
The Mean Foal: A story about respect, mutual appreciation, and acceptance, Almaris Alonso-Claudio, 2021
Foxey and the Cupcake Championship, Kimberly Weeks, 2020
My sibling is special. Tips for children who have a sibling with a rare epilepsy, Nicole Stangel, MA, MS, LPC, NCC, CT, 2020
Chuvash folk tales, 2019
Goodnight Marco Island, Glenn Livesey, 2022
What can I draw for you
• commercial illustration;
• editorial illustration;
• illustrations for children's picture books;
• illustrations for fairy tales;
• illustrations for stories;
• illustrations for children's poems;
• illustrations for kids magazines;
• board games;
• illustrated maps;
• postcards, stickers, posters for a cafe, shop, music group, company, etc.
• design for websites, blogs, landing pages and online stores: illustrations, icons, avatars and banners;
• design for social networks: YouTube and Facebook banners, avatars, icons, illustrations for posts and Instagram stories, etc.
• stickers for Viber, WhatsApp and other messengers, VK, FB, Tick tok, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
• wedding invitations, wedding portraits of the bride and groom, love story comic books, guest books, wedding maps, bottle labels, cake toppers, garlands, wedding banners.
• patterns for the design of children's clothing, bed linen, stationery.