Xenia is a talented artist who specializes in creating illustrations for children's picture books and commercial purposes and painting abstract works. Her pieces are featured in private collections all over the globe and are showcased in exhibitions.
Xenia obtained a culturology and cultural anthropology degree from Samara State University of Education. Since 2015, she has been working on various editorial, advertising, and book illustration projects.
- Winged letters, 2023
- Zherdela fest, 2023
- Zin-Zin fest, 2023
- buZINa, 2023
- Abstract, Art Show International Gallery, 2022
- Color, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
- Abstract, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
- New Artists, Gallery Victoria, 2021.
- Character design and illustration exhibition "Characters", 2021.
- Personal exhibition "Self-attitude", 2021.
- Book illustration exhibition and festival Berrywaterfest, 2020.
- New Artists, Gallery Victoria, 2020.
- Apartment triennial, 2020.
- Book illustration exhibition "In the world of Chuvash legends and fairy tales", 2019.
- Author's New Year and Christmas postcards exhibition, 2018.
- Dravet syndrome Foundation USA,
- Barns&Noble Press,
- KIT Publishing House,
- Clever Publishing House,
- Filcher & Cherdobryak kids magazins,
- BHV Petersburg Publishing House,
- Paddle Marco LLC,
- Stardust kids magazine,
- Icon Aerospace LLC,
- Poppy Cakes,
- Bunch Box Flowers etc.
- Talent Prize Award, Abstract, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
- Honorable mention Award, Color, Art Show International Gallery, 2021
- Story Monsters Book Award, 2022
- Cultural Studies, Anthropology and Art History, Samara State University of Education, 2008
- School of Book Illustration, 2016
- School of Contemporary Art, 2020
- The Life Inside Brainopolis, Dr. Karon Schnitzer, 2021
- The Mean Foal: A story about respect, mutual appreciation, and acceptance, Almaris Alonso-Claudio, 2021
- Foxey and the Cupcake Championship, Kimberly Weeks, 2020
- My sibling is special. Tips for children who have a sibling with a rare epilepsy, Nicole Stangel, MA, MS, LPC, NCC, CT, 2020
- Chuvash folk tales, 2019
- Princess Noa Is Not Sorry, Ashley Brook, 2021
- All gardens tell a story, Chanell O'Rourke, 2021
- Does God have legs, Taneisha Harper, 2021
- Goodnight Marco Island, Glenn Livesey, 2022
- Good morning Marco Island, Glenn Livesey, 2022
- 100 first words, 2023